Design & Production of the Next Generation of Powertrain Technology
We’re convinced that aviation refueling equipment needs to evolve by 2030. Combustion engine refueling vehicles will be the exception. Despite the upfront investments required a zero-emissions fleet can be more than 20% cheaper to own and operate over the life of the solution.
Existing Aviation Refuellers can be retrofitted to the next generation of powertrain technology, providing an opportunity to enable rapid BEV uptake. Our expert team offers a broad range of expertise and capabilities to support fleet owners with their electrification programs.
Design and development of electrical and electronic components including; vehicle control units, power converters, high voltage harnesses, and a full vehicle system, and component EMC development demonstrated by the vehicle OEM according to (“principles of economy, efficiency and effectiveness”).
Internal Combustion Engines Run on 3x of the Fuel of Equivalent Electric Vehicles
Our Centre of Excellence & Service Aviation Refuellers methodology is Sharing Customer Ownership for Engineering Solutions and end-to-end support. We are working closely with international partners to promote consistency of regulation and implementation of agreed standards. Our motto is to serve/support our client best, considering Timing and always within Budget.
Zero Emission Vehicles including; all brands of Electric & Hydrogen, will have fewer moving parts and simpler drivetrains, and cost significantly less to maintain, which means less time in the workshop and more time in operation.
Several operator's initiatives are underway to electrify their entire range of refueling vehicles. We can address this through grants that support education, convenings, analysis of technology availability, and cost of ownership.
Companies that have Operated Diesel & Electric Fleets Simultaneously Regularly Report Savings of Over 30% When Comparing Maintenance-Based Services
The lack of standardized technician qualifications exacerbates hurdles for the widespread adoption of BEVs, including range anxiety and safety risks; this leads to confusion about preferred technology: battery electric, fuel cell, or other powertrains.
We can address this includes:
- Help determine the ideal battery size for each vehicle to a daily mileage and route-level energy needs can help to reduce the vehicle’s purchase price gap relative to its diesel counterpart.
- Ensure vehicles, chargers, and systems, are deployed to meet functional requirements.
- Ensure that the commissioning of vehicle services is performed and documented under the clients' project requirements.
- Installation, operation, and maintenance by qualified technicians of BEV vehicles.
- We partner with leading training organizations to deliver Zero Emission focused training to your Maintenance teams.